IDE blowing up a lot

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jun 1 19:13:59 EDT 2005

Hi Jon,

This is probably happening because you've entered breakpoints in your
stack scripts and have changed either the filename or the name of the stack.

To fix this, just remove all the breakpoints of your stack or..

enter in the msg box:

set the breakpoints to empty

Then you won't have the problems. I get in the habit of always deleting
breakpoints.

Also, you may want to use my altArchive plugin, as it saves and
auto-increments your stacks. You can find it at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/about.htm

-Chipp