documentation organizational problems

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Jun 1 16:49:45 EDT 2005

I agree, at least in large part, Jon.

It might be possible for one of the Rev gurus hereabouts to create a
stack similar to the properties table stack just released that lists
all the commands/functions and the objects for which they are relevant.

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest