level 1 stacks lock together?

Douglas Westbrook wdesigns at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 15:46:18 EDT 2005

I am going to to a sub stack of the open main stack ( the open file
in the standalone and sending a  "mouseup"  to the paletted
(standalone or first main stack) to a button that drawers the sub
stack to it.

The really weird part is that it works as expected until some still
unknown reason all the level 1 windows move as one. The stacks still
operate.

When I toplevel the first main stack or the standalone it too locks into
the other level 1 stacks and moves as one with them. Each stack still
activates and deactivates and moves through the window levels and all
the controls work but the stack windows on level 1 move in unison
Thanks,
Doug