audioClip

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jun 1 13:32:31 EDT 2005

Sorry, this feels like a really dumb question, but I've already wasted
my required two hours searching through the docs .....

How do I create an audio clip within a stack ?

I have a wav file - but I want to include it as a clip within the stack.
I can find all kinds of ways to change it, to play it, to change the
defaults used when I create a new audioclip - but I'll be darned if I
can find out how to actually create one.

I know it's not "create" - that's only for items that go on a card.
I can't use copy or clone - I don't have one yet to do that with :-)

So if someone could give me a pointer to the bit of the docs that I
can't find, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
-- Alex.