Yet Another Clock

Geoff Canyon geoff at runrev.com
Wed Jun 1 10:28:41 EDT 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 1:40 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Well, with the stack I originally posted, CPU usage runs between 1
> and 2
> percent here.  But the move you added is so nice it easily warrants
> the
> extra usage.  Nice Geoff. :-)
>
> Movado, eat your heart out.

Boy was I tired last night -- given the typos in my email, I'm
surprised you even bothered to look at the code ;-)

In any case, glad to help.

I tried several variations on the move command, making the balls take
slightly longer to move, etc. It looks like the move command is very
CPU-hungry. If anyone depends on it, they should consider filing a
bug report.

gc