Question about keys

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Jul 31 22:32:06 EDT 2005

Dennis,

I don't believe there is an automatic way of doing what you want (short
of changing your data structure, which may not be an option). However,
the below should be a pretty quick hack if my brain is working well
enough in email land:

put keys(myArray) into tKeys
split tKeys using return and comma
put keys(tKeys) into xValues