Screen Resolution

curry curry at pair.com
Sun Jul 31 14:36:59 EDT 2005

I've seen people berated for asking this question, because others assume it will not be done responsibly on the Mac, which can have some side effects. (So, best to either let the user choose whether to change, or do something like kill the finder ??? or whatever it is they do to avoid the side effects.) On PC, of course, it's common.

I think this is always a good question, and I would also like to know what are the best ways currently, for PC and for Mac.

Curry