ANN: MoireXVolume3 2.0 beta

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jul 31 04:10:52 EDT 2005

hey, you're welcome to join the paradimensional scripting challenge :)
but what does uranus have to do here? ;)

I've already converted the graphics to image rendering instead of creating a
zillion graphics... big improvement!

Added color variance too.

I've updated the file on MonsieurX and removed the one from RevOnline (just
impossible to upload stuff to it - 50 tries and still can't grab a
socket!)...

Other than the missing help for the 2.0 features and the latent 1.0 tag on
the about box, if no one sees any errors... here the near final show...

I left a nice render that took quite a while to do at 500 points...

Download is here
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=189
around 200KBs

cheers