OT:ANN:WTF:WOAH Factor

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jul 31 00:54:00 EDT 2005

Hi Al,

Well, i only wanted to share some of the fun stuff - but the appreciation
meter for the first release of this stack was zero so... I needed to know ;)

It's available in RevOnline under MonsieurX - named MoireX Volume 3

Only types 1-12 work so far... The button is out of place but only
temporarily. Creating your own should be quite easy, edit the gear button
and look for a bit switch statement...

The coloring is based on the spacial coordinates. Number 11 is a big
classic...

cheers
Xavier