Windows Registry Again

Mike dweeble at wi.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 20:32:14 EDT 2005

Hi Ken
Thats true that would work, I was hoping to let Rev do the work without
running an extra shell executable. I can't seem to figure a switch to add to
the end of query to get that info into tpCheck since everything I need to
get is below \Parameters.
put
queryregistry("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlset\Services\Tcpip\Pa
rameters") into tpCheck

Michael