Load URL doesn't send message

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 30 16:12:07 EDT 2005

Pierre Sahores wrote:

 > Did you test in using different socketTimeoutInterval values ?
 >
 >> set the socketTimeoutInterval to 10000
 >> ... your code ...
 >> set the socketTimeoutInterval to 10

Thanks Pierre, but I don't think I need it. I sent the stack to Dave
Cragg and it worked fine for him. It also worked fine for me on another
Mac, and it worked twice on my main Mac before it stopped working.

I may post again later to see if anyone can recognize the problems I'm
having with this stack. Right now I am stuck, but I think there is
something wrong with the stack, my machine, or my copy of Revolution. I
am trying to figure it out.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com