new bug posted

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Jul 29 20:56:17 EDT 2005

I just posted "bug" (enhancement suggestion) 3034, which says in part

As much as I like the AutoComplete feature of the Script Editor, I find
myself always wanting to do searches, and I hate switching between the
two modes.  I realized that the two modes are really separate, since one
rarely wants to search in the middle of typing a word.  Why not have the
Find/Replace visible all of the time EXCEPT when in the middle of typing
a word, at which point it is dynamically replaced by the AutoComplete?
Best of both worlds!

Vote with your heart...

:)

Jon