ANN: Sudoku Assistant

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jul 29 20:20:19 EDT 2005

The other day I mentioned that I had done a simple "Sudoku Assistant" -
a simple stack which gives you some assistance in solving Sudoku
Puzzles. I had done it over the course of an evening or two while on
vacation, and had decided that I really didn't find Sudoku puzzles all
that fascinating, so it had been languishing since then.

But mentioning it here, and having a couple of people ask about it,
revived my interest, so I've spent 3 hours today tidying it up and
adding a couple of useful features (Undo/Redo/combination counts/...).
(I also spent 4 or 5 hours learning basics of RunRev in some areas I
hadn't used before - useful for me, but only contributed about 10
minutes of useful work towards this stack :-)

It's posted in RevOnline, under Games, or username alextweedly - called
SudokuAssistant
Enjoy, and as always I'd welcome any comments, suggestions, even
requests ...