rotating images

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 29 08:17:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

I think the code you are looking for is something like this in the Card Script:

global gImageCounter

on openCard
put 1 into gImageCounter

send "DisplayNextImage" to me in 1 second
end openCard

on DisplayNextImage

switch gImageCounter

case 1
set the fileName of image "ImageObject" to "File1"
break

case 2
set the fileName of image "ImageObject" to "File2"
break

case 3
set the fileName of image "ImageObject" to "File3"

--
--  On the last case, you need to reset the counter back 1, but we
set it to 0 here so that the Add will make it 1

end switch

add 1 to gImageCounter

send "DisplayNextImage" to me in 10 seconds

end DisplayNextImage

A better way of doing it would be to have a list of file names and
index the list. I have written this way for clarity.

Hope this helps
All the Best
Dave