Missing Script Code in Afterword of My Book

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jul 29 04:05:52 EDT 2005

Dan,

You're a published writer; aren't you accustomed this this? (I personally
know how this sux; see below for personal sob-story)

I know that, for something completely different, I had an article
published for which the editor decided to  make some changes... that  made
me look entirely like a complete idiot.  And, of course, I didn't know of
it until the online version was posted and the non-online version went to
the printer.

The Journal folks were able to make the electronic changes okay, but had
to delay delivery of printed material until somebody could literally cut
and paste the correction over the printed type.

Yikes!!!

I know this example isn't your boo-boo... but, YIKES! all the same...

Judy