Mac->Win revisited

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 28 15:27:09 EDT 2005

Jac,

Yeah I posted 'all' of that mainly for the sake of others that were
reading this thread. I knew you would pick it up right away if I just
said revCloseVideoGrabber but I figured completeness was a good idea.

"Player" becomes a very general term now, and I don't know how to feel
about that. ;-(

Tom

On Jul 28, 2005, at 2:23 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Thomas McGrath III wrote:
>
> > It is my understanding that not calling revCloseVideoGrabber on
> > quit/close could cause memory problems.
>
> Oh, I see. Yes, that's right. I was thinking of plain old players that
> run QT movies.
>

> > But it turns out the original thread was about the Dreamcard Player
> > anyway so this is a mute point.
>
> Yeah, I knew that, but you got me curious. Thanks for the
> clarification.
>

> --

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems