Urgent (desperate) cry for help...

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Jul 28 09:14:19 EDT 2005

Hi Ton,

Your problem seems to come from the fact you entered the data on a
Mac and then it works correctly on a Mac :-)
When you go to Windows you have to translate ASCII values:

if the platform = "Win32" then put MacToIso(tData) into tData

Hope this helps.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

So Smart Software