Crossword Generator

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 28 00:55:38 EDT 2005

Mark-

MS> Has anyone made a crossword generator in Rev?  URL?

What have you got in mind? My work in progress is up in revonline now
in games, but it's most definitely not ready for release (no printing,
no docs, etc). It does allow you to generate crosswords, though.

If you're looking to something more automatic in the way of look-ahead
word generation, I haven't thought out the logic involved, so if
anyone wants to fiddle with it, do feel free and let me know what you
come up with.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net