ANN: Updates on MonsieurX

Jerry J jhj at jhj.com
Wed Jul 27 23:15:31 EDT 2005

Hello, MisterX,

Here we go again. NO2 is Nitrogen Dioxide, a major contributor to
photochemical smog (like in LA). See:
http://www.temis.nl/products/no2.html
for example.

Nitromethane, as in dragster fuel, is CH3NO2, all one molecule. NO2 as
a molecule, without the methane radical, is just smog food.

How did I get to be the local chemist? Maybe I lived in LA too long.
Cheer to all,
Jerry Jensen