*ping* Jim Hurley

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed Jul 27 23:05:46 EDT 2005

>Message: 7
>Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:48:20 +0200
>From: Malte Brill <revolution at derbrill.de>
>Subject: *ping* Jim Hurley
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>Sorry to bring this on list...
>
>Jim, did you receive my last 2 off-list mails? I fear spam filtering
>again.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Malte

Malte,

Tough question to answer; what were the last two messages?

I also have trouble responding to the speaker when he begins his
speech by asking if *everyone* can hear him. Some egotist always
responds: "Yes."

Seriously, I did get a message a while back--7/21/05. It had a script
which contained a "setProp" handler. I was too embarrassed to reply
that I had no idea how to handle a setProp handler.

And here I am confessing to the list.

Jim