revDocWiki

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 27 21:32:17 EDT 2005

Yeah, I have to say, once you start using this you're forever hooked. I
find it especially great for those really long library scripts, which I
call from a card script.

So, I'm editting the card script and I see this 'altSomethingOrOther'
function I wrote eons ago and I'm wondering "what does THAT do?", so I
right-click and immediately my library script is opened in a new window
(or a new tab if I'm using Jerry's tab-based Constellation script
editor), and instantly the script text is scrolled to the function.

Sweet.

-Chipp