Whiteboard Conferencing

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Wed Jul 27 19:39:13 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have been searching for a simple electronic white board solution to
go with video conferencing like ichat av. I just want to be able to do
some quick text typed and perhaps shapes that everyone could doodle
with virtually.

I have not found a good solution with the mac (bitwise seems to be the
simplest) so far and it dawned on me that this would be something that
rev could easily do. so the first question is does anyone know of a
good solution already out there or has anyone attempted this sort of
thing with rev already? I realize it would probably need to be a web
based solution, but it seems like something up rev's alley...

thanks

jeff reynolds