Mac -> Win problems

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:55:16 EDT 2005

(this is off-list because I'm tired of being A Complainer on list)

Am I missing something? The HI guidelines for the two platforms are
different. Rev is a cross-platform app builder. Yet it builds apps
that -- in this low-level design area -- don't conform to the
different HIGs? There's a Rev engine for Win, there's a Rev engine
for Mac, they both talk to the underlying platform to put up an
"answer" dialog, and they don't take account of this difference
between the platforms? Isn't there something wrong with this??

Charles