Application on Task -Dan Shafer Book

Michael Mandaville transcom at comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 14:41:33 EDT 2005

I'm a Newbie, working through the Tutorials and Dan Shafer's book.

So far, I've built the application up to page 266 in the book "Revolution"
However, while I've gone over the scripts more than a few times, I don't
believe that I have any errors and that they're in the right places, i.e.,
object, stack, etc.,

I still cannot populate the list or txt file with a task.

If anybody is familiar with the Dan Shafter app, I would appreciate some
guidance to get me past this roadblock.  Happy to share the final app - with
my hopefully correct comments - with anybody who wants it.

I can email the stack at will.
Thank you,

Michael Mandaville