The "missing" cookbook

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jul 26 13:06:55 EDT 2005

Heather,

And let's not forget that it (RevOnline) is also outside my corporate
firewall and has never been accessable from work, which is where it is
needed. I think I would rather have the cookbook out of the basement as a
web-based download if it is not included with the Rev IDE.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>