All in One Place (was: Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jul 26 11:39:54 EDT 2005

Hi Hugh,

Thanks.
I consider too your Scripter's Scrapbook as a great tool :-)
It brings many valuable tips and tricks for beginners and, for more
advanced users, it's an incomparable and (flexible :-) scrapbook to
store snippets of code, references, urls, etc. and have them always
to hand.
I think that our tools are perfectly complementary... and necessary
to all ;-)

Le 26 juil. 05 à 10:38, FlexibleLearning at aol.com a écrit :

> As Jim wrote, there is no "one place" for all  knowledge and
> Resources Picker
> is a great tool. Add the Scripter's Scrapbook as  a place to store
> wisom,
> code, links to both web and local documents, stacks and  resources
> you have a
> great way to manage what you find as a present solution and  future
> personal
> reference archive. All information may not be in one place, but
> you can
> coordinate what's important to you in one place!

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62