All in One Place (was: Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue)

Jim Bufalini yoursignup at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 06:00:38 EDT 2005

Sorry, forgot to mention I use Scripter's Handbook, also. It's right on my
desktop, and one of the first things I found, when I was starting, to help
me learn Rev. That is, after going through all the Rev. tutorials (to
whomever it was on here that wondered, if anyone actually does go through
the tutorials).

Now, if we could just combine this thread, with the one that preceded it on
standards and interoperability of plugins, then everyone could remain
programmers, instead of thinking about becoming librarian wannabees. :-)

Jim