Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 26 00:10:17 EDT 2005

Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> They are also trying the online
> conference thing with attached sample stacks (which is great). But this
> amount of work will definitely interfere with bug fixes and enhancement
> requests at the present time.

Actually, you can thank Jacque for most of the legwork on getting those
conferences together.  She created the template stack, edits them when
presenters submit them to her, posts them on the site, and re-posts them
later with the conference transcript.  And of course she moderates the
conferences, in addition to having thought the whole thing up, found
knowledgeable Rev folks to do the presentations, and coordinates everything.

If that was billable time it'd total several thousand dollars.  But
thanks to her volunteer efforts the folks at RunRev are still free to
continue working on bug fixes, etc.

That's one of the many reasons we all enjoyed a "Praise be to Jacque"
thread last week. :)

I wonder why the Online Conference stacks aren't linked to from within
the Help files?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal