Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Jul 25 19:44:39 EDT 2005

I agree with this -- I think it's one of the virtues of Rev, and it
goes along with virtues of clarity in the building of GUIs and so on.
The command write-ups are terse, but pretty clear.

I don't think most of the documentation problems have to do with
Transcript, though maybe I'm wrong about that. I think it's the IDE
that could use more thorough documentation. But then, I'm scraping by
without getting Dan Schafer's book, so maybe it's just a complaint
for the penurious & the stingy . . .

Charles Hartman