ChatRev DOWN!

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Mon Jul 25 18:50:55 EDT 2005

Dear ChatRev fans,

During the next two days, I will be running the ChatRev server
on my MacOS 9 iMac. This gives you the opportunity to chat
between the crashes. The IP URL for this server is

www.economy-x-talk.com/ip.txt

and the ip address is

212.129.171.4

Depending on the client you use, you have to enter either one of
them. The server is running on port 8008. You may have to
register again. If there is a problem, you can send an e-mail to
support at economy-x-talk.com.

I will run this server for a short time only and hope that
Björnke will have his own server up and running very soon.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.