Rev CGI argumets for ISP

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Mon Jul 25 15:53:38 EDT 2005

Thanks for your replies. That is a good starting point. What I am
exactly after is some kind of pros and cons list that goes into detail
on stability and security. Maybe some ISPs experiences things that went
good or wrong. Perhaps a list with succesfull uses of revCGI.

Jaque wrote:

 >The good part is that you don't have to know ahead of time. The CGI
 >script will error and then you check the error log. The missing
 >libraries will be listed there, so all you have to do is holler at the
 >ISP and tell them to get those installed.

This is interesting. Where is the error log stored? Will I have access
to it? Or is it something only the ISP will see.

Thanks,

Malte