array info request (new thread)

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon Jul 25 15:38:41 EDT 2005

Jonathan,

I can see why I have not had a problem.
I only set the customPropertySet in order to create a set or play
with the keys.
I always set it back to empty immediately after (default)
Then I access the custom property only using array notation mySet
["this and that words"]
I continue to access normal single custom properties as if no sets
exist.

Using this method, I can keep everything straight in my mind,
otherwise it can get confusing.

However, it seems to me that what you did should have worked.  Did
you BZ this?

Dennis