declaring arrays?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Jul 23 21:32:33 EDT 2005

It does. Stupid me. VarWatcher does show the values after my
initialization. What isn't working, rather, is that the openCard
handler that needs to check these values is not being called at all,
for some reason. Which is probably something else small that I'm
missing. I'll keep staring at it. No spelling erorr, as far as I can
see.

Thanks.

Charles Hartman