ChatRev DOWN!

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Jul 23 11:38:26 EDT 2005

Hi fellow chat addicts

ChatRev will be down at least until Monday (pending miracle
notwithstanding). I moved to a cheaper appartment (just one or two
kilometres in the same town). I hoped that the adsl company would do a
double line for a few day (At least they told me they would), but
unfortunately there is no such thing happening (no phone either at the
new place). So if you wanna chat this weekend you need to resolve to
other means, for example ichat/aim, or the web based chatroom...
Note that this means the whole server is down, spending doom on the
http://chatrev.cjb.net homepage, as well as any alternative clients.

I am sorry for any inconvenience

Björnke von Gierke

--

http://contest.wecode.org
Now running: the first ChatRev coding contest!