Menubar Problem on Mac OSX

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 22 19:41:48 EDT 2005

Hamburger1 at aol.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> OK I admit it, I'm thick headed. One of you kind folks already answered my
> question and I trashed the response.
>
> Please tell me again what I have to include in the "File" menu and "Edit"
> menu so I can add other things to each,

The common menu items for OS X are listed here:
<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/index.html>

The same for Windows can be found here:
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwue/html/ch08b.asp>

The way Rev handles the differences is described in:
Documentation->Topics->Menus and the Menu Bar
See the section titled "Special Menu Items" there.

For the Human Interface Guidelines for most platforms Rev supports see
the links at the topright of this page:
<http://www.fourthworld.com/resources/>

--
  Richard Gaskin