3D?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 22 16:09:23 EDT 2005

You're all forgetting Alejandro's amazing 3D applications...
There's Scott's simlation via flash (was it?)
And i've made a few strides but no API yet

But OpenGL should be the tao... After all these years of asking
im impressed at the lack of a built-in solution.

Then again if QTVR or QT3D does work, why not...
Did we all forget about MacOS 3D QT way back in QT 3.0?

But how do you make multiple objects interact or let alone
script them?

We're more than a decade behind the competition >;(
Behind that, note that if we dont have proper array functions
we're still dead in the water... Lack of support of graphic
card's built in functions also is requirement to get close
to "real" modern graphic engines. And behind all that, without
threading... well, your server is also down the water (there's
an interesting article on newscientist.com about that (and
telepathic software - mentioned on the mc list)...

Now, that's worth a license upgrade fee ;)

Sorry for the faint of heart... Just dreaming the revolution up!

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com - always a decade ahead ;)