cursor submarining

C. Thomas Morrison tom.morrison at email.stvincent.edu
Fri Jul 22 13:22:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm a new RunRevolution (Dreamcard 2.6) user in higher ed.  I've
quickly thrown together a stack which is simply intended to create an
email message via the revMail command.  It works fine on my Mac in
both Dreamcard and Dreamcard Player.  However, when a co-worker tries
to use the stack on a Windows PC with Player, one of the two problems
arise:
1)  If he double-clicks on the stack to launch Player, the revMail
command does not work (it is called when the user clicks on a button
on a card).
2)  If he launches Player and then opens the stack, the revMail
command works fine.  However, the cursor submarines under the stack,
which obviously makes using the stack somewhat of a challenge.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom