Pre-release WinNO2 beta testers needed

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 22 00:56:14 EDT 2005

Hi there,

Im coming out with a new version of the WinNO2 plugin - the ultimate
Rev-Window/Stack manager.
New skin, new menus, revised features...

http://monsieurx.com/hyper/xos/screenshots/WinNO2.png

Rev or Metacard ready. But I have no way of testing it on OSX or linux (im
working on a way to test it on solaris soon)... Im looking for some beta
testers who can spare a bit of their time and critiques for a better final
release.

Those interested, please contact me off-list. Those who help with any fixes
or comments will get a free license, free support and upgrades - offer
available only while bugs supply lasts ;).

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com