Screen Postion???

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Thu Jul 21 13:15:01 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am creating an application which has one main stack and 5 substacks. I
lock the size and location using property inspector BUT when I view the
application on different computers with different screen setting those 5
substacks are displayed in different locations

The problem is I don't know how to set the location for those 5
substacks so they are displayed in the right position that I set so I
don't have to worry about other users' computer screen setting.

Thank you