Unicode frustration

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed Jul 20 14:55:33 EDT 2005

Ah...

I have experimented with having unicode and non-unicode in the same field, but never made it work before! It always seems to do some weird stuff.

It would be a huge enormous pain in the posterior, but you could set it up so that the unicode equivalent of a given character is entered instead of the non-unicode character. I believe most characters have a unicode number.