card printing question???

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Wed Jul 20 12:11:20 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I have a gif image size 350 x 500.  I want to display it in the field so
user can scroll up and down to view it and print the whole image out.

This is what I have done:
I create a field and insert this code into the field:

on openCard
  set the imageSource of char 1 of field "myField" to "myImage"
end openCard

--->  the field displays the image perfectly the way I want it.

I also create a button (Print) on the same card.  I insert this code
into the Print button:

on mouseUp
  revPrintField the name of field "myField"
end mouseUp

The problem is when I click on the button "Print".  I give me error:

     	executing at 9:08:44 AM
Type	Chunk: no such object
Object	Print
Line	revPrintField the name of field "myField"
Hint	myField

Also, I go to File then the "Print Field" option is grey out

Could someone help me with this please

Thank you