[ANN] A Small Announcement

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Jul 20 04:05:25 EDT 2005

Hi Dan,

I call that great service to the whole community.
Big work too... Now and later ;-)
Thanks.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

PS. For those who are kind enough to use Resources Picker, add
*immediately* the following url to Resources Picker web database:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/dshafer/BestofList/default.htm

Le 19 juil. 05 à 23:45, Dan Shafer a écrit :

> Just a quick note to those of you who might actually care that my
> old Rev site is back online in a new incarnation.
>
> http://www.revolutionpros.com
>
> Main interesting feature other than my opinions ( :-D ) is the
> place where I've resumed my practice of digesting interesting (to
> me) threads from this forum, cleaned out duplicate stuff, hidden
> email identities, given appropriate credit and organized things a
> bit. only a couple of new ones but I plan to add several each week
> so stay tuned.

So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86