Problem downloading engine for Mac OS fat and Mac OS 68k

Thomas von Fintel Thomas at vonfintel.org
Tue Jul 19 18:22:27 EDT 2005

I try to build a standalone for various platforms. When I check Mac OS
fat and Mac OS 68k in "Standalone Application Settings" dialog, Rev 2.6
offers to download the engines but soon says "Problem downloading
engine". The engines I manually downloaded from ftp.runrev.com
(pub/revolution/downloads/engines) get unstuffed to files MacOSfat.dir
and MacOS68k.dir, that are not recognized as valid engines.

Where do I get usable engines?

Thanks in advance
Thomas