[Slightly OT] Ransomware as a Model for Rev Toolmaking?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Jul 19 17:41:15 EDT 2005

> >      This idea, if implemented properly, would make it easier to create new
> > products that are too big for individual developers and too small (or
> > unimportant) for the Mother Ship.
> > PL

one more (rather paranoid) thought : to find investors you need
to advertise your project publicly, and since investors aren't
usually found overnight, what would hinder anyone else to
start working on the same project, or even patent the product ?

I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate, but I have that curious
feeling that this is the kind of idea that works pretty well on paper,
but not so well in real life...

please prove me wrong...

JB