Jacque's Great!

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Jul 19 14:44:02 EDT 2005

>Timothy-
>
>Monday, July 18, 2005, 4:04:38 PM, you wrote:
>
>TM> I've retained Jacque (as in J. Landman Gay) as a Rev consultant, on a
>
>Ah... you're in good hands then. Just watch her estimates - she tends
>to list everything in seconds these days... <g>
>
>TM> (BTW, the debugger anomaly, discussed last week, if anyone remembers
>TM> it, turned out to be a bug. It will only debug a bg script on card 1
>TM> of the background. I built a fresh, clean stack in 2.6.1 to confirm
>TM> it. It's been posted on BZ. That one wasn't dumb, contrary to my own
>TM> self-doubt.)
>
>Thanks for persevering on that one. I was convinced it was something
>in your code. BTW - if you publish the BZ number it's easier to find
>and vote for bugs. That one's #3011 - took me several tries to find
>it. I just verified it myself and threw five votes its way.
>
>--
>-Mark Wieder
>  mwieder at ahsoftware.net

Regarding the perseverance, you're welcome Mark. It was probably a
good troubleshooting experience for me.

Actually, Jacque posted it on BZ. I didn't feel qualified to confirm
it was a bug. She thought that if no one else had noticed it, it
couldn't be a very serious problem, and Rev would probably fix it
pretty quick anyway. I hope I quoted you correctly, J.

Tim