Jacque's Great!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 19 11:16:46 EDT 2005

Oh gosh, guys, thanks so much. I was away all evening and didn't get
back to the computer until about 1121748600 (Jacque standard time,) and
there was all this nice stuff about me here. I'm not used to it, but it
was so nice of Tim and all the rest of you. Made my day (which up till
then wasn't so great.) I should leave and come back more often, I guess.

I WILL BE AWAY TOMORROW FROM 1121796000 TO... oh, never mind. ;)

It is true that everyone on this list is giving; it isn't just me. When
I see the amount of care and attention everyone contributes to our
community I am constantly amazed. Together we are such a wealth of
information. Together we are so...family. How could we not help each
other? Every one of you gives as much as I do -- even the newbies who
think they are asking dumb questions but who are actually opening the
fonts of knowledge for everyone's benefit.

Anyway, thanks again. Truly.

Jacque

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com