Revolution unbooted

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jul 19 02:49:18 EDT 2005

Michael Swaine unbiased? Hmmmm. I'll file that under I believe it when I
see it. He's been a 'Mac guy' as long as you have, Dan! Frankly, I don't
no anyone who's truly 'unbiased' when it comes to Mac vs PC.

Besides Dan, you don't honestly believe the nonsense Mark is talking
about..having to reboot Windows every couple of days.

Mark, all due respect, I think you need to 'upgrade' your hardware
and/or software. We have Hemingway running non-stop 24/7 on a Windows
server and only need to reboot when installing service patches. It
literally runs months and months w/out a reboot.

-Chipp