Jacque's Great!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 18 19:34:50 EDT 2005

Andre Garzia wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2005, at 8:23 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> :::: releasing balloons that read "Hurray for Jacque" ::::
>
> I want one!!!!!
>
> Jacque is great!!!!
>
> and that is one of the reasons I like this list so much, it's a place
> where consultants on the same niche praise each other with no regrets
> or competition!!! :D

It's also a testimony to the good marketing from Kevin, Rod, and the
others at RunRev.  As their user base grows most full-time Rev
consultants I know are booked many months ahead with lots of interesting
work.

These days there's plenty of work to go around.  Let's just hope Rev
doesn't become so popular that we get commoditized like VB and Java
programmers....  ;)

It's a good thing for future Rev scripters that I don't own the company:
   it's such a competitive advantage for our clients that I'd stop
selling it and make it a private club for existing customers only. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal