Jacque's Great!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 18 19:23:53 EDT 2005

Amen to that, brother.

I've hired Jacque myself in the past, and recently recommended her to a
client whose work I'd love to do but things are just too busy here right
now to do it well.  She's always done a great job and has a rare gift
for communication as well, offering good feedback on topics that might
be difficult for anyone else but from her it's always well recieved and
highly productive.

In fact, if there's any reason I'm at all diplomatic on my better days,
I owe at least some of that to her feedback over the years. :)

The only thing that mystifies me about Jacque is how she's able to take
such good care of so many people and then also find the time to take
care of so many more with the online scripting conference series.

:::: releasing balloons that read "Hurray for Jacque" ::::

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal