embed/install font

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jul 18 19:09:36 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

Y'know I'm pretty sure there's a way to install fonts w/out putting them
in the fonts folder. I know Adboe does it this way, and I've seen
utilities that do the same...perhaps it a function of the registry.

In anycase, I suppose you could always 'install and deinstall' a font at
the beginning and end of your program execution. That way your users
would never know about it.

best,

Chipp